Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some tips for betting on Lockett's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Minnesota Vikings. You can watch Lockett and the Seahawks play the Vikings on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Tyler Lockett Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Tyler Lockett Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Lockett's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Lockett has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Lockett has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (one) by 1.0 yards.
- Lockett has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Lockett has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (one yard).
- Lockett's 1.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Vikings are 0.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Vikings, Lockett has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 0.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive