On Sunday, Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks visit the San Francisco 49ers at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Lockett's receiving prop bets. You can watch Lockett and the Seahawks play the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lockett is averaging 64.3 receiving yards per game, 5.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- In 46.7% of his games this year (seven out of 15), Lockett has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett's season average of 64.3 receiving yards per game is 9.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 74.
- In just three of his 15 games (20%), Lockett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 15 games (20%), Lockett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 74 yards.
- Lockett is averaging 39.8 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the 49ers, 18.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Lockett's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 58.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed two times in 10 career games opposite the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lockett's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 26.7% of his games this season (four of 15), Lockett has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lockett has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In only four of his 15 games (26.7%), Lockett has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Lockett has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 26.7% of his games (four out of 15 chances).
- In his last 10 matchups against the 49ers, Lockett averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lockett has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns four times in 10 total games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive