Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks take on the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at home at Lumen Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Lockett's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Lockett's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Rams on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lockett's 65.7 receiving yards per game average is 5.2 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (60.5).
- In seven of 14 games this year (50%), Lockett has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75 per game. He is averaging 9.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his 14 games (21.4%), Lockett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Lockett has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 75 yards.
- Lockett is averaging 65.3 yards per game in his last nine contests against the Rams, 4.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Lockett has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 60.5 yards five times in nine career games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lockett has averaged 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 14 games this year (28.6%), Lockett has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lockett has grabbed 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 28.6% of his games (four of 14), Lockett has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Lockett has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Lockett's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his nine career matchups against the Rams are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In nine career games against the Rams, Lockett has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive