Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Lockett's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Lockett's Seahawks play Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lockett is averaging 68.2 receiving yards per game, 2.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- In six out of 13 games this season (46.2%), Lockett has collected more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75.7 per game. He is averaging 7.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Lockett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 13 games (23.1%).
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Lockett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 75.7 yards.
- Lockett is averaging 10 yards per game in his last one contest against the Football Team, 55.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- Bookmakers have set Lockett's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 65.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lockett has collected 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 13 games this year (30.8%), Lockett has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lockett has pulled down 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Lockett has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Lockett has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Football Team, Lockett scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lockett has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive