Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Jets on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some tips for betting on Lockett's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New York Jets. Watch Lockett's Seahawks take on the Jets at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lockett is averaging 69.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (72.5).
- In three of 12 games this year (25%), Lockett has collected more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76 per game. He averages 6.5 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Lockett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Lockett has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 76 yards.
- Lockett's 13 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Jets are 59.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Lockett's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 72.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one career game against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lockett's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12), Lockett has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lockett has grabbed 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Lockett has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Lockett has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 chances).
- In his lone career matchup against the Jets, Lockett scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lockett has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive