Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Giants on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's a breakdown of Lockett's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Lockett's performance plays out when the Seahawks take on the Giants on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lockett is averaging 70.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 71.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three out of 11), Lockett has totaled more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.4 per game. He averages 6.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Lockett has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Lockett has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.4 yards.
- Lockett is averaging 29 yards per game in his last one outing against the Giants, 42.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (71.5).
- Lockett has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 71.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lockett has averaged 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four out of 11), Lockett has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Lockett has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has surpassed that value as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Lockett has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Lockett has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Giants, Lockett scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Giants, Lockett has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive