Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Lockett receiving props. Watch Lockett's performance play out for the Seahawks against the Eagles on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lockett is averaging 74.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (77.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10), Lockett has put up more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.4 per game. He averages 1.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Lockett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30% of his games (three out of 10 chances), Lockett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (76.4).
- Lockett is averaging 31.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Eagles, 46.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (77.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Lockett's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 77.5 yards, a number he has never beat in three career games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lockett has averaged 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Lockett has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Lockett has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has surpassed that value as he has pulled down 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10), Lockett has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Lockett has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (four of 10 chances).
- Over his three career matchups against the Eagles, Lockett averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In three career games versus the Eagles, Lockett has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive