Tyler Lockett and the Seattle Seahawks meet the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round at Lumen Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Lockett's receiving props. You can watch how Lockett's performance plays out when the Seahawks take on the Rams on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lockett is averaging 65.9 receiving yards per game, 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (64.5).
- In seven out of 16 games this year (43.8%), Lockett has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett's season average of 65.9 receiving yards per game is 7.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 73.1.
- In just four of his 16 games (25%), Lockett has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 25% of his games (four of 16 chances), Lockett has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (73.1).
- Lockett is averaging 63.2 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Rams, 1.3 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (64.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Lockett's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 64.5 yards, a figure he has outdone five times in 10 career games against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lockett's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In five of 16 games this year (31.2%), Lockett has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lockett has collected 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 31.2% of his games (five of 16), Lockett has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Lockett has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 31.2% of his games (five of 16 chances).
- Lockett's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Rams are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In 10 career games against the Rams, Lockett has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive