Tyler Kroft and the Buffalo Bills take on the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Kroft's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Kroft's performance plays out when the Bills square off against the Colts on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Tyler Kroft Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Tyler Kroft Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kroft is averaging 11.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (19.5).
- In two of 10 games this season (20%), Kroft has collected more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Kroft's season average of 11.9 receiving yards per game is 9.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 21.5.
- In only zero of his one game (0%), Kroft has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 20% of his games (two out of 10 opportunities), Kroft has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (21.5).
- Kroft is averaging 27.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Colts, 8.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (19.5).
- Kroft has beat Saturday's projected receiving yards total of 19.5 yards one time in two total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive