Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Higbee's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Higbee and the Rams face off against the Dolphins on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee is averaging 37.2 receiving yards per game, 4.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four out of six), Higbee has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee's season average of 37.2 receiving yards per game is 9.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 46.2.
- Higbee has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (two out of six opportunities), Higbee has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (46.2).
- Higbee's four receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Dolphins are 28.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Dolphins, Higbee has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 32.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive