Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Higbee's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Higbee and the Rams square off against the 49ers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee is averaging 33.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Higbee has yet to put up more than 35.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Higbee's season average of 33.4 receiving yards per game is 14.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.3.
- Higbee has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Higbee has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (48.3 yards).
- Higbee is averaging 22 yards per game in his last eight outings against the 49ers, 13.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Higbee's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 35.5 yards, a number he has surpassed two times in eight total games against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higbee's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Higbee has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- Higbee has collected 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Higbee has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Higbee has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his eight career matchups against the 49ers, Higbee averages 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Higbee has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in eight total games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive