Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for Higbee receiving props. Watch Higbee's Rams play Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee is averaging 38.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 less than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Higbee has yet to put up more than 44.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Higbee's season average of 38.8 receiving yards per game is 10.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 49.2.
- Higbee has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Higbee has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (49.2 yards).
- Higbee's zero receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Football Team are 44.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Higbee's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 44.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higbee's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Higbee has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Higbee has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has surpassed that number as he has caught 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- Higbee has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Higbee has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Higbee's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Football Team are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Higbee has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Powered by Data Skrive