On Sunday, Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams host the Arizona Cardinals at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Higbee's receiving prop bets. You can watch Higbee's performance play out for the Rams against the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee is averaging 34.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9%), Higbee has totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39 per game. He averages 4.6 less per game than that average.
- Higbee has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 14 games (28.6%).
- In only 42.9% of his games (six of 14 opportunities), Higbee has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39).
- Higbee's 31.6 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Cardinals are 2.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Higbee's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 34.5 yards, a mark he has beat two times in eight total games opposite the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive