Tyler Higbee's Los Angeles Rams host the New England Patriots on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Higbee's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Higbee's performance plays out when the Rams take on the Patriots on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee is averaging 31.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Higbee has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee's season average of 31.5 receiving yards per game is 8.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.3.
- Higbee has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
- In just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances), Higbee has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (40.3).
- Higbee's 16 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Patriots are 19.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Higbee's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 35.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive