Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Higbee's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Higbee's performance plays out when the Rams take on the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee is averaging 32.2 receiving yards per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50%), Higbee has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee's season average of 32.2 receiving yards per game is 8.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.1.
- Higbee has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 10 games (30%).
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Higbee has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.1 yards.
- Higbee is averaging 32.7 yards per game in his last seven contests against the Cardinals, 1.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- Higbee has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 31.5 yards two times in seven total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive