On Sunday, Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams host the San Francisco 49ers at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Higbee's receiving prop bets. Watch how Higbee's performance plays out when the Rams face off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee's 35.1 receiving yards per game average is 5.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (29.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five out of nine), Higbee has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.3 per game. He is averaging 7.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Higbee has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Higbee has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.3 yards.
- Higbee's 25.8 receiving yards per game over his nine career matchups against the 49ers are 3.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Higbee's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 29.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded three times in nine career games versus the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive