Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Higbee's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Higbee's performance plays out when the Rams take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee's 33.9 receiving yards per game average is 0.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (33.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four out of seven), Higbee has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.5 per game. He averages 10.6 less per game than that average.
- Higbee has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Higbee has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.5 yards.
- Higbee is averaging 42.4 yards per game in his last eight outings against the Seahawks, 8.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Higbee's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 33.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed three times in eight total games versus the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive