In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Tyler Higbee and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Higbee's receiving prop bets. You can watch Higbee and the Rams take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:40 PM ET.
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Tyler Higbee Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higbee's 34.8 receiving yards per game average is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's outing (34.5).
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven out of 15), Higbee has put up more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Higbee's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.7 per game. He averages 3.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Higbee has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Higbee has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.7 yards.
- Higbee is averaging 43.3 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Seahawks, 8.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (34.5).
- Higbee has outperformed Saturday's projected receiving yards total of 34.5 yards four times in 10 career games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higbee's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 20% of his games this year (three of 15), Higbee has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Higbee has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Higbee has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 15 games (20%), Higbee has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Higbee's 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Seahawks are 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Higbee has outdone Saturday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in 10 total games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive