Tyler Ervin and the Green Bay Packers visit the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Ervin's rushing prop bets. Watch Ervin's Packers square off against the 49ers at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Tyler Ervin Rushing Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Tyler Ervin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ervin's per-game rushing attempts average (0.8) is 5.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (6.5).
- Ervin has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Ervin has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- In just zero of one game this year, Ervin achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Ervin has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.5 rushing attempts) in just 20% of his games (one of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Ervin is set at 29.5 yards. That is 20.9 fewer than his season average of 8.6.
- Ervin has not rushed for more than 29.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Ervin has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (8.5) by 0.1 yards.
- Ervin has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of one opportunity (0%).
- Ervin has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (8.5) in only 20% of his games (one out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive