Tyler Ervin's Green Bay Packers visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ervin's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Ervin's performance plays out when the Packers face off against the Buccaneers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Ervin Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Tyler Ervin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ervin has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Ervin has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Ervin has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.5).
- Ervin has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Ervin has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ervin is set at 8.5. That's 2.3 more yards than his season average of 10.8.
- Ervin has not rushed for more than 8.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Ervin has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (8.5) by 2.3 yards.
- Ervin has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Ervin has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (8.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive