Tyler Ervin and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Ervin's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Indianapolis Colts. You can watch how Ervin's performance plays out when the Packers square off with the Colts on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Ervin Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Tyler Ervin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ervin has averaged 1.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Ervin has collected more than 3.5 rushing attempts in one of seven games this season (14.3% of his chances).
- Ervin's season-long average over/under is 2.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Ervin's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ervin's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 2.5. He's gone over that total in only two of seven games (28.6%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Colts, Ervin averages zero carries per game, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ervin's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 3.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in two career games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Ervin is set at 15.5 yards. That's 5.9 more than his season average of 9.6.
- Two times this season (out of seven total games -- 28.6%), Ervin has had more than 15.5 rushing yards.
- Ervin has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (12) by 2.4 yards.
- Ervin has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Ervin has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (12) in just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- In his two career matchups against the Colts, Ervin averages zero rushing yards per game, 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ervin has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 15.5 rushing yards in two total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive