On Sunday, Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Houston Texans at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Eifert's receiving prop bets. You can watch Eifert and the Jaguars square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 15.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one of six games this season (16.7%), Eifert has totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's season average of 15.5 receiving yards per game is 13.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.2.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Eifert has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Eifert has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.2 yards.
- Eifert is averaging 28 yards per game in his last three outings against the Texans, 4.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Eifert's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 23.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed two times in three career games versus the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive