Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Eifert's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers. Watch how Eifert's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 15.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- In one out of six games this year (16.7%), Eifert has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.2 per game. He is averaging 13.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Eifert has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 16.7% of his games (one out of six opportunities), Eifert has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (29.2).
Powered By Data Skrive