Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at . Here's some insights and tips around Eifert's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Eifert's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off against the Chargers on at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 15.5 receiving yards per game, 9.0 less than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Eifert has not picked up more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.2 per game. He averages 13.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Eifert has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Eifert has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (29.2 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive