Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Eifert's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Eifert's performance plays out when the Jaguars face off against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 18.6 receiving yards per game, 8.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Eifert has not totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.5 per game. He is averaging 10.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Eifert has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Eifert has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (29.5 yards).
- Eifert is averaging 45 yards per game in his last one outing against the Lions, 17.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In one career game against the Lions, Eifert has surpassed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 27.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive