Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Eifert's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Houston Texans. Watch Eifert's Jaguars play the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 19.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 less than the over/under of 28.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Eifert has not totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.8 per game. He is averaging 10.5 less per game than that average.
- Eifert has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Eifert has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (29.8 yards).
- Eifert's 34 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Texans are 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Texans, Eifert has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 28.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive