Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's an analysis of Eifert's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Eifert's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Colts on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 24.2 receiving yards per game, 6.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In five out of 14 games this year (35.7%), Eifert has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's season average of 24.2 receiving yards per game is 3.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.7.
- Eifert has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 14 games (35.7%).
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Eifert has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.7 yards.
- Eifert is averaging 24 yards per game in his last three outings against the Colts, 6.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- Eifert has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 30.5 yards one time in three total games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive