Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Eifert's receiving prop bets. You can watch Eifert and the Jaguars square off against the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 24.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 less than the over/under of 27.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five out of 13), Eifert has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.7 per game. He averages 2.9 less per game than that average.
- Eifert has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In just 38.5% of his games (five of 13 opportunities), Eifert has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (27.7).
- Eifert is averaging 47 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bears, 19.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Eifert's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 27.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed one time in one career game against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive