Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars square off against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday on the road at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Eifert's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Eifert's Jaguars play the Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 22.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In four of 12 games this year (33.3%), Eifert has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.8 per game. He averages 5.2 less per game than that average.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Eifert has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Eifert has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.8 yards.
- Eifert is averaging 30.1 yards per game in his last nine outings against the Ravens, 4.6 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Eifert has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 25.5 yards four times in nine career games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive