Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's a breakdown of Eifert's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Eifert's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 22.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 28.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four of 11), Eifert has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.8 per game. He is averaging 5.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Eifert has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Eifert has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.8 yards.
- Eifert's 36 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Titans are 7.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Eifert's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 28.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed one time in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive