Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's an analysis of Eifert's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Eifert's Jaguars face off against the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 20.4 receiving yards per game, 5.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In three out of 10 games this year (30%), Eifert has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28 per game. He averages 7.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Eifert has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 10 games (30%).
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Eifert has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 28 yards.
- Eifert is averaging six yards per game in his last one contest against the Vikings, 19.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Bookmakers have set Eifert's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 25.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive