Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Eifert's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Eifert's performance plays out when the Jaguars square off with the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 20.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In three of nine games this year (33.3%), Eifert has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.1 per game. He averages 7.2 less per game than that average.
- Eifert has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (three of nine opportunities), Eifert has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (28.1).
- Eifert's 35.3 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Browns are 6.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Eifert has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 28.5 yards five times in seven career games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive