Tyler Eifert's Jacksonville Jaguars host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Eifert's receiving prop bets. You can watch Eifert and the Jaguars square off with the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 19.5 receiving yards per game, 6.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (two out of eight), Eifert has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's season average of 19.5 receiving yards per game is 8.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.2.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Eifert has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Eifert has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.2 yards.
- Eifert is averaging 31.9 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Steelers, 6.4 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Bookmakers have set Eifert's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 25.5 yards, a mark he has outdone five times in seven total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive