Tyler Eifert and the Jacksonville Jaguars square off against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday on the road at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Eifert's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Eifert and the Jaguars square off with the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Tyler Eifert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Eifert is averaging 20.1 receiving yards per game, 7.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In two out of seven games this year (28.6%), Eifert has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Eifert's season average of 20.1 receiving yards per game is 8.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 28.4.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Eifert has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven chances), Eifert has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (28.4).
- Eifert's seven receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Packers are 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Eifert's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 27.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one lifetime game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive