Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a look at Boyd's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Boyd and the Bengals square off with the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Tyler Boyd Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Boyd has averaged 0.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Boyd has collected more than 0.5 rushing attempts in two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Boyd's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Boyd's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Boyd has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Boyd's 4.1 rushing yards per game average is 2.6 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Boyd has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Boyd's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.5, which he's outpaced by 2.6 yards on average this year.
- Boyd has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of seven times (28.6%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Boyd, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive