Tyler Boyd's Cincinnati Bengals host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Boyd's rushing prop bets. You can watch Boyd and the Bengals face off against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Tyler Boyd Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Boyd's per-game rushing attempts average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Boyd has collected more than 0.5 rushing attempts in two out of six games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Boyd has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In one of one game this year, Boyd took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Boyd has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
- Boyd averages 0.4 carries per game over his eight career matchups against the Browns, 0.1 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts two times in eight total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Boyd is set at 1.5. That's 3.3 more yards than his season average of 4.8.
- Boyd has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Boyd's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5, which he's outpaced by 3.3 yards on average this year.
- Boyd has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Boyd has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- Boyd's 5.9 rushing yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Browns are 4.4 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Browns, Boyd has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 1.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive