Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Boyd's rushing prop bets. Watch Boyd's Bengals take on the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Tyler Boyd Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Boyd's 1.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Boyd has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Boyd's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Boyd has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Boyd has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Boyd's 1.9 rushing yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Ravens are 0.4 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games against the Ravens, Boyd has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 1.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive