Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals take on the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday on the road at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Boyd's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Boyd's Bengals take on the Steelers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Tyler Boyd Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Boyd's per-game rushing attempts average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three out of eight games this season (37.5% of his opportunities), Boyd has recorded more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Boyd's 0.5 rushing attempts per game is the same as his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- In two of three games this year, Boyd took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Boyd has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- Boyd averages zero carries per game over his six career matchups against the Steelers, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing attempts in six total games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Boyd's 4.8 rushing yards per game average is 3.3 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Boyd has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Boyd's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5, which he's outpaced by 3.3 yards on average this year.
- Boyd has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Boyd has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
- In his six career matchups against the Steelers, Boyd averages zero rushing yards per game, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing yards in six total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive