Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Boyd receiving props. Watch Boyd's Bengals square off with the Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boyd's 60.0 receiving yards per game average is 8.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (51.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (eight of 14), Boyd has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Boyd's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.3 per game. He averages 3.3 less per game than that average.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Boyd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his outings, Boyd has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.3.
- Boyd is averaging 53.2 yards per game in his last nine contests against the Ravens, 1.7 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Boyd's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 51.5 yards, a number he has exceeded five times in nine career games versus the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive