Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Boyd's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Houston Texans. You can watch how Boyd's performance plays out when the Bengals square off with the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boyd is averaging 60.0 receiving yards per game, 9.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- In eight out of 14 games this season (57.1%), Boyd has put up more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Boyd's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.3 per game. He averages 3.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Boyd has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his outings, Boyd has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.3.
- Boyd's 25 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Texans are 25.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 50.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive