Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a look at Boyd's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Boyd's Bengals take on the Steelers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boyd's 64.6 receiving yards per game average is 13.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's matchup (51.5).
- In eight out of 13 games this year (61.5%), Boyd has put up more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Boyd has collected 0.2 more receiving yards per game (64.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 64.4.
- Boyd has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just six of his 13 games (46.2%).
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Boyd has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 64.4 yards.
- Boyd's 49 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Steelers are 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Boyd's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 51.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded three times in seven total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive