Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Boyd's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Boyd's performance play out for the Bengals against the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boyd's 66.4 receiving yards per game average is 9.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (56.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12), Boyd has totaled more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Boyd has totaled 1.3 more receiving yards per game (66.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 65.1.
- Boyd has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 opportunities), Boyd has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (65.1).
- Boyd's 33 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Cowboys are 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Boyd's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 56.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Boyd has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four out of 12), Boyd has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Boyd has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight), Boyd has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Boyd has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Boyd's zero receiving touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Cowboys are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive