Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals visit the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Boyd's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Boyd's Bengals play the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boyd's 65.9 receiving yards per game average is 10.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (55.5).
- In six of 11 games this year (54.5%), Boyd has collected more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Boyd's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66 per game. He averages 0.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Boyd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 chances), Boyd has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (66).
- Boyd's 60.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Dolphins are 5.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 55.5 yards one time in three career games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Boyd's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three out of 11), Boyd has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Boyd has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight), Boyd has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Boyd has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 chances).
- Boyd's 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Dolphins are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in three career games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive