Tyler Boyd and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on Boyd's receiving prop bets in the matchup against Washington . You can watch Boyd and the Bengals face off against Washington on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Boyd is averaging 69.4 receiving yards per game, 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (67.5).
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Boyd has totaled more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Boyd has totaled 3.5 more receiving yards per game (69.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 65.9.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Boyd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Boyd has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (65.9).
- Boyd's 38 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Football Team are 29.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 67.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Boyd's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Boyd has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Boyd has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Boyd has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Boyd has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances).
- In his only career matchup against the Football Team, Boyd scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Boyd has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive