Ty Johnson and the New York Jets travel to play the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the New England Patriots. You can watch Johnson and the Jets square off against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (3.6) is 8.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In one of 12 games this season (8.3% of his chances), Johnson has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 2.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.5).
- In only zero of four games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.5 rushing attempts) in just 16.7% of his games (two of 12 games).
- In his one career matchup against the Patriots, Johnson notched zero carries, 12.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 12.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one career game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 60.5 yards. That's 43.1 more than his season average of 17.4.
- In 8.3% of his games this season (one of 12 matchups), Johnson has put up more than 60.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (26.5) by 9.1 yards.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of four opportunities (0%).
- In only two games this season (16.7%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 26.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Patriots, Johnson put up zero rushing yards, 60.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Patriots, Johnson has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 60.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive