Ty Johnson and the New York Jets host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Johnson's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Jets take on the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (3.7) is 1.8 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Johnson has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts in two out of 11 games this season (18.2% of his chances).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 6.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 3.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of three games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.8 rushing attempts) in only 18.2% of his games (two of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 17.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.7 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of 11 total games -- 18.2%), Johnson has had more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (27.2) by 9.4 yards.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of three times (0%).
- In only two games this season (18.2%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 27.2.
Powered By Data Skrive