Ty Johnson and the New York Jets travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Johnson's rushing prop bets. Watch Johnson's Jets square off against the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 3.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In two of 10 games this season (20% of his opportunities), Johnson has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 3.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (seven).
- In just zero of two games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (seven rushing attempts) in only 20% of his games (two of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 18.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Johnson has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 27.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.5 on average.
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of two times (0%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (27.5) in only 20% of his games (two out of 10 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive