Ty Johnson and the New York Jets visit the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Seattle Seahawks. You can watch Johnson's performance play out for the Jets against the Seahawks on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 3.3 rushing attempts per game, 4.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Johnson has collected more than 7.5 rushing attempts in one out of nine games this season (11.1% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of one game this year (0% of his chances).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.5. He's gone over that total in only one of nine games (11.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 18.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 14.3 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of nine total games -- 22.2%), Johnson has had more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (22.5) by 4.3 yards.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of one time (0%).
- In only two games this season (22.2%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 22.5.
Powered By Data Skrive