Ty Johnson and the New York Jets host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Las Vegas Raiders. Watch Johnson's performance play out for the Jets against the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Ty Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (1.0) is 4.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Johnson has not carried the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 5.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Johnson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (5.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Johnson is set at 22.5 yards. That is 15.0 more than his season average of 7.5.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), Johnson has put up more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (22.5) by 15.0 yards.
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of one time (0%).
- In only one game this season (12.5%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 22.5.
Powered By Data Skrive