Tua Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Tagovailoa's passing prop bets against the Bills. You can watch Tagovailoa and the Dolphins play the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Tagovailoa has averaged 16.8 completions per game this season, 3.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- Tagovailoa had more than 20.5 completions in two of nine games this season (22.2% of his chances).
- Tagovailoa's 16.8 completions per game is 4.1 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 20.9.
- Tagovailoa has hit the over on completions prop bets in just three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- Tagovailoa has gone over his average completions prop bet total (20.9 completions) in only 22.2% of his games (two of nine chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Tagovailoa's passing attempts average (25.8) is 8.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 22.2% of his games this year (two of nine), Tagovailoa has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (34.5 passing attempts).
- Tagovailoa is averaging 25.8 passing attempts per game, which is 7.3 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just 25% of his games (two of eight), Tagovailoa has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Tagovailoa has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (33.1) in just 22.2% of his games in 2020 (two of nine opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Tagovailoa has thrown for an average of 161.4 yards per game in the 2020 season, 62.1 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Tagovailoa has thrown for more than 223.5 yards.
- Tagovailoa's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 237.6, which he's fallen short of by 76.2 yards on average.
- Tagovailoa has hit the passing yards over in only three of eight opportunities this year (37.5%).
- Tagovailoa's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 237.6, a number he's gone over in only three out of nine games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Tagovailoa is averaging 1.1 passing touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Tagovailoa has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Tagovailoa's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.4 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Tagovailoa has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Tagovailoa has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just three of his nine games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Tagovailoa averages 0.3 fewer interceptions per game (0.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of nine games this season (22.2%), Tagovailoa has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Tagovailoa has thrown 0.2 interceptions per game this season, 0.3 less than his season average prop.
- In just 25% of his games (two of eight), Tagovailoa has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine games), Tagovailoa has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive